Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056 Lon: -122.42694 Elev: 150ft.
3 Miles NE San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 48. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 37. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50. Northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 37. East northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52. North northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE