Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056°N Lon: 122.42694°W Elev: 150ft.
3 Miles NE San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 70. North northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 54. North wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 53. West wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE