Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
- Wind SpeedN 4 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
LOS GATOS (LSGC1)
Lat: 37.204167 Lon: -121.950833 Elev: 1842ft.
7 Miles ESE Los Gatos CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 64. Northwest wind around 14 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 40. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 41. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE