Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.07 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Grants-Milan Municipal Airport (KGNT)
Lat: 35.18 Lon: -107.9 Elev: 6520ft.
16 Miles NE Grants NM
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 22. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -4. Wind chill values as low as -12. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 37. Wind chill values as low as -13. Light north wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. West wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40. North wind around 5 mph becoming northeast in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Mountains, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE