Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer29.96 in
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Llano Municipal Airport (KAQO)
Lat: 30.78 Lon: -98.66 Elev: 1102ft.
San Saba TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 52. East southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Saba County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE