Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity37% Wind SpeedNW 23 G 30 mph Barometer30.00 in (1016.9 mb) Dewpoint-5°F (-21°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill-1°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Westfield, Barnes Municipal Airport (KBAF)
Lat: 42.16°N Lon: 72.71°W Elev: 269ft.
Sandisfield MA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 12. Wind chill values as low as -6. Blustery, with a northwest wind 18 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 7. Wind chill values as low as -8. Northwest wind 6 to 15 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Sunday Cloudy, with a high near 26. Wind chill values as low as -3. West wind 6 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Snow, mainly after 1am. Low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -3. Light north wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Snow. High near 13. North wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Night A slight chance of snow before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around -8. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 22. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.