Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer30.38 in (1028.7 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Destin, Ft. Walton Beach Airport (KDTS)
Lat: 30.4 Lon: -86.47 Elev: 23ft.
Santa Rosa Beach FL
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds and heavy rain. High near 71. South southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Showers, mainly before midnight. Low around 60. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Walton, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE