Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
KE6AFE Santa Cruz (AP803)
Lat: 36.98217°N Lon: 122.01533°W Elev: 89ft.
Santa Cruz CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. East wind around 7 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Calm wind.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. North wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. North wind around 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Monterey Bay, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE