Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.3 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Santa Monica, Santa Monica Municipal Airport (KSMO)
Lat: 34.01583 Lon: -118.45139 Elev: 174ft.
Santa Monica CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 44. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain after 5am. Low around 48. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 57. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE