Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 12 MPH
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.2 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Santa Monica, Santa Monica Municipal Airport (KSMO)
Lat: 34.01583°N Lon: 118.45139°W Elev: 174ft.
Santa Monica CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 79. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 52. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE