Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.1 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sarasota-Bradenton Intl Airport (KSRQ)
Lat: 27.4°N Lon: 82.55°W Elev: 33ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Light south wind.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. South southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Southwest wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63. North wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 46. North northeast wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72. East wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Sarasota, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE