Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedW 20 G 28 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.7 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Islip, Long Island Mac Arthur Airport (KISP)
Lat: 40.8 Lon: -73.1 Elev: 84ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Breezy, with a west wind 14 to 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 31. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow before 10pm, then rain. Low around 29. Breezy, with an east wind 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 21 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Suffolk, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE