Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedN 14 mph
- Barometer30.00 in (1015.9 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Islip, Long Island Mac Arthur Airport (KISP)
Lat: 40.8 Lon: -73.1 Elev: 84ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 55. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. Light southwest wind becoming south 9 to 14 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 55. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light southwest.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76. South wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Suffolk, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE