Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedW 10 mph
- Barometer30.32 in (1027.1 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Albany International Airport (KALB)
Lat: 42.76 Lon: -73.8 Elev: 292ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of snow showers before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Sunday Night Snow, mainly after 1am. Low around 25. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Snow and sleet before 11am, then rain and sleet likely between 11am and noon, then rain likely after noon. High near 41. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Snow likely, possibly mixed with freezing rain before 9pm, then a slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Schoharie County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE