Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 10 mph
- Barometer29.76 in (1008.0 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Plymouth Municipal Airport (KPYM)
Lat: 41.91°N Lon: 70.73°W Elev: 148ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow before 11am, then rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 11pm, then rain and snow likely between 11pm and 1am, then snow likely after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 29. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Plymouth, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE