Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer30.30 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Isbell Field Airport (K4A9)
Lat: 34.47 Lon: -85.72 Elev: 876ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 43. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Light northwest wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 42. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE