Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Isbell Field Airport (K4A9)
Lat: 34.47 Lon: -85.72 Elev: 876ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 56. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 71. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after midnight. Some of the storms could be severe. Low around 62. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Showers and thunderstorms before noon, then a chance of showers. Some of the storms could be severe. High near 66. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE