Significant threat for flash flooding continues across the southwestern U.S.
Heavy precipitation continues to be forecast for much of the Southwest U.S. this week due to the remnants of weakening Tropical Storm Odile. The heavy rainfall will be concentrated across southern Arizona, southern New Mexico and western Texas where 3 to 6 inches could fall through Friday, with some locales receiving up to 9 inches. Flash Flood Watches remain in effect for much of this area.
Read More... Humidity39% Wind SpeedSW 6 mph Barometer29.98 in (1015.1 mb) Dewpoint42°F (6°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Intl Airport (KAVP)
Lat: 41.33°N Lon: 75.73°W Elev: 930ft.
Scranton PA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 44. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Thursday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 41. North wind 3 to 6 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the morning. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.