Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
- Wind SpeedVrbl 7 mph
- Barometer30.05 in (1017.6 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index77°F (25°C)
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.88 Elev: 11ft.
Sea Cliff NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 57. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light southwest after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 80. South wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Nassau, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE