Nor'easter winding down as new system approaches Northeast, record-breaking warmth continues across central U.S.
The nor'easter that brought 2-3 feet of snow to parts of the Northeast is winding down, with heavy snow and strong winds continuing across eastern Maine on Wednesday. Another round of snow is expected across the Northeast Thursday into Friday. Meanwhile, temperatures as much as 25-35 degrees above normal will continue across the central U.S.
Read More... Humidity38% Wind SpeedW 5 mph Barometer30.17 in Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Monticello, Sullivan County International Airport (KMSV)
Lat: 41.7°N Lon: 74.8°W Elev: 1404ft.
5 Miles S Hanley Corner NY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight. Thursday A slight chance of snow after 3pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 26. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Thursday Night Snow. Low around 15. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible. Friday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. Blustery, with a northwest wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. Blustery, with a northwest wind 18 to 20 mph. Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 10. Blustery. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19. Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Monday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 14. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -11. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.