Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in (1022.5 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 16ft.
Downtown Seattle WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. East wind around 11 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. East wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Northeast wind 10 to 18 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 30. East northeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE