Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 MPH
- Barometer29.91 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility0.50 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Sedona Airport (KSEZ)
Lat: 34.85 Lon: -111.78333 Elev: 4826ft.
Big Park AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. South southwest wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. West wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 38. East wind around 6 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Northeast wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oak Creek and Sycamore Canyons, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE