Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedS 8 mph
- Barometer29.95 in (1013.6 mb)
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Pittsfield Municipal Airport (KPSF)
Lat: 42.43 Lon: -73.29 Elev: 1194ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers. Areas of fog. Low around 35. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Rain before 5pm, then rain and snow. High near 39. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Rain, freezing rain, and sleet before 4am, then a chance of freezing rain and sleet between 4am and 5am, then a chance of snow, freezing rain, and sleet after 5am. Low around 26. North wind 5 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 36. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Sunday Night Snow, mainly after 1am. Low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Rain, snow, and sleet. High near 38. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night Snow showers and sleet. Low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Berkshire, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE