Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer29.54 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.07°N Lon: 88.53°W Elev: 587ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Occasional rain before 4am, then rain and snow. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 30. Blustery, with a light and variable wind becoming north 16 to 21 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Wednesday Snow, mainly before 1pm. Temperature falling to around 28 by 5pm. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 21 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. North northwest wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. South southwest wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shelby County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE