Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.04 in (1018.1 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Frankfort, Capital City Airport (KFFT)
Lat: 38.18 Lon: -84.9 Elev: 804ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Light northwest wind.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 7am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 30. Light and variable wind becoming west 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 35. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shelby County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE