Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.0 mb)
- Dewpoint58°F (14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Martinsburg, Eastern W. Virginia Reg/Shepherdstown (KMRB)
Lat: 39.41 Lon: -77.98 Elev: 531ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Light northeast wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 84. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59. Light southeast wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 83. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.
- Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, WV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE