Late-season winter storm for central Appalachins and mid-Atlantic through Monday
A storm system tracking across the Deep South will draw moisture northward into unseasonable cold air across the Ohio Valley, central Appalachians and mid-Atlantic setting the stage for late-season snow. Winter Storm Warnings and Winter Weather Advisories are in effect across this region through Monday. Hazardous travel is expected overnight into Monday when roads will be snow-covered.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 12 mph
- Barometer30.10 in (1019.7 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility1.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Martinsburg, Eastern W. Virginia Reg/Shepherdstown (KMRB)
Lat: 39.41°N Lon: 77.98°W Elev: 531ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow. Low around 23. Northeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Monday Snow, mainly before 2pm. High near 31. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night Cloudy, with a low around 23. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before 8pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28. East wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A chance of rain before noon, then rain showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, WV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE