Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.28 in (1026.4 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Indianapolis, Eagle Creek Airpark (KEYE)
Lat: 39.83°N Lon: 86.3°W Elev: 820ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 43. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West southwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. West southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind around 6 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely before 2am, then rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow likely, mainly before 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hamilton County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE