Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.00 in (1016.2 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cape Girardeau Regional Airport (KCGI)
Lat: 37.23°N Lon: 89.58°W Elev: 337ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 37. Calm wind.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. South southwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. North wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48. North northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West wind around 7 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Scott County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE