Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 7 G 19 MPH
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
- Wind Chill-8°F (-22°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.320833 Lon: -122.106667 Elev: 4834ft.
Silver Lake OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 11. Wind chill values as low as -11. North northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -19. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as -19. Light west wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -12. Wind chill values as low as -20. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 29. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE