Winter weather making a return to parts of the central and eastern U.S.
After a brief taste of spring on Saturday, conditions will deteriorate on Sunday from the mid-Mississippi River Valley to the mid-Atlantic. A cold front will usher in unseasonably cold temperatures while a storm gathers strength in the Southeast and East Coast. This will bring a chance of late-season snow, particularly for the central Appalachians and mid-Atlantic.
- Wind SpeedNE 11 G 28 MPH
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
MOLAS PASS (CAMLP)
Lat: 37.75139°N Lon: 107.69111°W Elev: 10801ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 40. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 17. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow showers between 3pm and 4pm, then a slight chance of snow showers after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 5 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE