Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 13 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1018.1 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill1°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Sioux Falls, Foss Field (KFSD)
Lat: 43.59 Lon: -96.74 Elev: 1434ft.
Sioux Falls SD
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 20. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of light snow between 10pm and 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 4. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Scattered flurries before 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 13. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday A slight chance of light snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Minnehaha County, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE