Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.45 in (1032.8 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Crossville Memorial-Whitson Field Airport (KCSV)
Lat: 35.96 Lon: -85.08 Elev: 1867ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 35. North northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 22. Calm wind.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Rain and sleet likely before 10pm, then rain and snow likely between 10pm and 1am, then rain after 1am. Low around 36. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 52. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night Rain before 7pm, then a chance of rain and snow between 7pm and 1am, then a chance of rain, snow, and sleet after 1am. Low around 32. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday A chance of rain, snow, and sleet before 7am, then a slight chance of snow between 7am and 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for De Kalb, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE