Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 G 21 mph
- Barometer30.22 in
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
La Grange (K3T5)
Lat: 29.91°N Lon: 96.95°W Elev: 325ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 44. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 47. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 45. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Light west southwest wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Windy, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bastrop County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE