Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity79% Wind SpeedE 5 mph Barometer30.17 in Dewpoint44°F (7°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
La Grange, Fayette Regional Air Center Airport (K3T5)
Lat: 29.91°N Lon: 96.95°W Elev: 325ft.
Smithville TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Rain likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tonight Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 56. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 66. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Sunday Night Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 39. North wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 44. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.