Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 8 MPH
- Barometer29.69 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ogden, Ogden-Hinckley Airport (KOGD)
Lat: 41.19361 Lon: -112.01639 Elev: 4468ft.
4 Miles SW Huntsville UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 69. South wind 8 to 13 mph becoming west 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 38. West wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north 7 to 12 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68. East wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West wind around 9 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70. East wind around 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains I-80 North, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE