Winter storm impacting Northeast; cold temperatures in place in the eastern U.S.
A winter storm system will continue to move through northern New England on Thursday, bringing accumulating snow to the region. Also, winds around this system will be strong from the Mid-Atlantic to the Northeast, with numerous Wind Advisories in effect this morning.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 17 G 33 mph
- Barometer29.52 in (999.9 mb)
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Somerville, Somerset Airport (KSMQ)
Lat: 40.62°N Lon: 74.67°W Elev: 105ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 29. Windy, with a northwest wind 24 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 12. Wind chill values as low as zero. West wind 9 to 16 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Somerset County, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE