Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 13 mph
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Brenham Municipal Airport (K11R)
Lat: 30.22°N Lon: 96.37°W Elev: 308ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers, mainly before 7am. High near 55. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. North wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Burleson County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE