Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedN 13 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1016.1 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chicopee Falls / Westover Air Force Base (KCEF)
Lat: 42.21 Lon: -72.53 Elev: 246ft.
South Hadley MA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 75. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. South wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Hampshire, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE