Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedE 16 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Newport, Newport Municipal Airport (KONP)
Lat: 44.58028°N Lon: 124.05806°W Elev: 161ft.
5 Miles SSE Newport OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. East wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE