Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 16 mph
- Barometer30.00 in (1016.8 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
South Bend Regional Airport (KSBN)
Lat: 41.71°N Lon: 86.32°W Elev: 773ft.
South Bend IN
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday A 10 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 26. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. Blustery.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Joseph County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE