Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 3 mph
- Barometer30.16 in (1022.5 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
South Bend Regional Airport (KSBN)
Lat: 41.71 Lon: -86.32 Elev: 773ft.
South Bend IN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 10 percent chance of snow after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Snow, mainly after 10pm. Low around 23. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Snow. High near 27. East wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 20. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Cloudy, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Joseph County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE