Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 10 G 16 mph
- Barometer29.89 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
South Haven (KLWA)
Lat: 42.35°N Lon: 86.26°W Elev: 666ft.
South Haven MI
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain between 10pm and 1am, then a chance of snow after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. South wind 9 to 13 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. North wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Southwest wind 7 to 17 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Southwest wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Van Buren County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE