Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 15 G 26 MPH
- Barometer29.98 in (1010.3 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
South Lake Tahoe, Lake Tahoe Airport (KTVL)
Lat: 38.89836 Lon: -119.99615 Elev: 6257ft.
South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE