Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.25 in (1022.6 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
South Lake Tahoe, Lake Tahoe Airport (KTVL)
Lat: 38.89836°N Lon: 119.99615°W Elev: 6257ft.
South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Showers likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Rain before 4am, then rain and snow. Low around 32. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Rain and snow showers. High near 46. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE