Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
MT. WASHINGTON (DGRC1)
Lat: 34.104150 Lon: -118.214969 Elev: 920ft.
2 Miles NNW Alhambra CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain after 4am. Low around 43. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers. High near 55. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 37. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County San Gabriel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE