Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
MT. WASHINGTON (DGRC1)
Lat: 34.10415°N Lon: 118.214969°W Elev: 920ft.
2 Miles NNW Alhambra CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 82. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Calm wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County San Gabriel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE