Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
MT. WASHINGTON (DGRC1)
Lat: 34.104150 Lon: -118.214969 Elev: 920ft.
2 Miles NNW Alhambra CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Calm wind.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 56. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County San Gabriel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE