Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1021.7 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Bedford, Hanscom Field (KBED)
Lat: 42.47 Lon: -71.29 Elev: 133ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. West wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 24. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 24. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Snow. Low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Rain, snow, and sleet likely. Cloudy, with a high near 29. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Worcester, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE