Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Rancho San Diego Cuyamaca (SDRSC)
Lat: 32.746°N Lon: 116.941°W Elev: 400ft.
Spring Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 51. East wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 55.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 61.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 57.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE