Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Rancho San Diego Cuyamaca (SDRSC)
Lat: 32.746 Lon: -116.941 Elev: 400ft.
Spring Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Southeast wind around 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 55. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE