Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.78 in (1009.3 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chicopee Falls / Westover Air Force Base (KCEF)
Lat: 42.21°N Lon: 72.53°W Elev: 246ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of snow showers before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow before 11am, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 16. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday A chance of snow before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Hampden, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE