Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 9 mph
- Barometer30.00 in (1016.4 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Springfield-Branson National Airport (KSGF)
Lat: 37.23°N Lon: 93.38°W Elev: 1259ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 31. Wind chill values as low as 22. South wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. Wind chill values as low as 23 early. South wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Saturday A chance of rain before noon, then rain and snow. High near 42. Wind chill values as low as 30. North wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. North wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greene County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE