Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 10 mph
- Barometer30.17 in (1023.3 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Springfield-Branson National Airport (KSGF)
Lat: 37.23 Lon: -93.38 Elev: 1259ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, with a high near 27. Wind chill values as low as 5. South wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Wind chill values as low as 5. South wind 6 to 8 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. Wind chill values as low as 4. North wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Wind chill values as low as 7. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greene County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE