Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer29.96 in (1015.2 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility1.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
White Plains, Westchester County Airport (KHPN)
Lat: 41.08 Lon: -73.72 Elev: 400ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of drizzle before 9pm. Patchy fog before 9pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 33. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 19. West wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. West wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain or freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Fairfield, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE