Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Staunton / Shenandoah (KSHD)
Lat: 38.28°N Lon: 78.85°W Elev: 1201ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. West wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 70. West wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 59. Southwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers before 1am, then a slight chance of snow showers. Low around 22. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Augusta, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE